Ultimate Bluehost Optimized Hosting for WordPress Review: Why Use It?
Whether you know it or not, Bluehost is the #1 hosting company in the online world. They are offering hosting services for over 2 decades now and they currently have over 2 million users.
That says it all about the branding and reputation of Bluehost hosting.
If you are serious about making money from online businesses, you might have already know the importance of launching a WordPress site because blogging is the surest way to educate your prospects and turn them into sales.
If you are wondering about the top notch hosting you can use to run your WordPress sites quickly and smoothly, I have a great recommendation for you and that is, Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress.
Let’s talk about the Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress review along with its features, benefits and pricing plans.
Table of Contents
- Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress review 2017
- Blazing fast speed
- Enhanced control panel
- Access to a CDN
- Full security and 24/7 support
- Backups, massive storage and more
Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress review 2017
Before jumping into the details, we’ll quickly cover what Bluehost optimized hosting is all about.
What is Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress?
Bluehost usually offers a wide range of sharing plans such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting etc. Bluehost team launched a new hosting option called “Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress” exclusively for WordPress sites.
This hosting plan includes everything you need to make your WordPress websites secure, easy to use and extremely fast. Now, let’s talk about the review of Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress.
Blazing fast speed
Most bloggers usually go for shared hosting because of one reason: pricing. But they often forget one thing: the speed. The trouble with shared hosting plans is their speed. Shared hosting usually uses a single server and allocates the same server to multiple people. So when you get more traffic, you will see slow loading sites.
This is where Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress comes into handy as it has dedicated servers to speed up things.
Speed is the #1 reason for anyone to consider Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress sites. You will get extreme speed and who doesn’t love faster loading websites?
In fact, Google started rewarding the sites that load really faster and it started penalizing the slow loading websites. Whether you know it or not, your web hosting service plays a crucial role in your website speed.
Here’s where Bluehost optimized hosting plays a huge role where you can have blazing fast loading times and your audience will love browsing your site because of the speed.
Bluehost uses dedicated VPS hosting servers for their optimized hosting plan so you don’t have to fight with other servers as your data is stored in dedicated servers.
Here are few things they use to speed up your sites.
- VPS power
- Advanced NGINX architecture
- Custom PHP-FPM configuration
Here’s a simple reason to use this option.
- If you are running your site on shared hosting: your site may take up to 3 to 5 seconds.
- If you are running your site on Bluehost optimized hosting: your site loads up within 1 second.
Here’s a screenshot of web hosting speed compared with others.
Enhanced control panel
A cPanel is what makes it easy for you to create emails, install WordPress within minutes, create files and databases effortlessly. Bluehost optimized WordPress hosting has an amazing cPanel which is extremely easy to use.
Their cPanel has the following things.
- Mojo marketplace where you can easily find hundreds of plugins, scripts etc.
- ManageWP which you can use to easily migrate your site from one to another hosting and you can easily create and restore backups regularly.
- WordPress easy controls which can help you easily manage and run your WordPress sites smoothly.
Here’s the screenshot of their control panel.
Access to a CDN
If you want to supercharge your website speed, you need a content delivery network (CDN). It helps you provide optimal performance and security to run your WordPress sites smoothly.
A CDN also reduces load on your hosting account servers which improves your website’s loading times for everyone.
Bluehost offers you CDN integration with CloudFlare. All their hosting plans are embedded with CloudFlare CDN and you can install them on your sites within a few minutes. You can also take their support staff’s help if you want to get it done.
CloudFlare is not only helpful for speeding up your WordPress sites but it also makes your site more secure as you can easily get rid of common security breaches such as DDOS etc.
Here’s a simple screenshot of how Bluehost CloudFlare CDN works and gives more protection to your WordPress sites.
As you can see from the above image, you will notice that the sites with CloudFlare are more secured and there’s no chance for hackers to enter into your site using bots or various other security attacks.
Full security and 24/7 support
Bluehost has over 20 years of experience in web hosting industry and they give #1 priority to securing all of their sites and domains. So you are in safe hands when it comes to securing your WordPress sites.
Bluehost WordPress managed hosting has a lot of tools that help you secure your sites. Tools like SiteLock, advanced CDN, SSL certificates etc can help you secure your sites from hackers or intruders.
Bluehost gives you instant updates. You can instantly add more CPU, RAM, and SAN storage on the fly as needed in just a click.
When picking a hosting for your sites, make sure to find how their customer support is. Because if you ever get into website hosting related issues, that’s what matters most. Luckily with Bluehost, you will also get 24/7 access to their dedicated customer support team where you can resolve your web hosting related issues within hours.
Backups, massive storage and more
Bluehost optimize WordPress hosting uses “instant provisioning”. That means, your sites are monitored every single minute and the moment when your site goes down in any case, your servers go up and running within seconds. Thanks to their OpenStack system.
The great thing about using this hosting plan over others is that you will get dedicated backup storage and you can automatically take regular backups of your sites. In case, if you lose all your data, you can restore all of it within minutes and your data is always safe.
All of their managed WordPress hosting plans include massive storage ranging from 30 GB to 240 GB so you can save large data files effortlessly. You will also get dedicated RAM to make your sites load blazing fast.
Even if you get 100 million visits a month, the starting optimized hosting for WordPress plan is enough for you to manage them all. That’s the beauty of this hosting plan as it can serve million of website visits at a time without giving you any downtime issues.
What about the pricing of Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress?
Bluehost optimized WordPress hosting currently has 4 pricing plans which are mentioned below.
- wp standard (best for starters)
- wp enhanced (best for starters)
- wp premium (best for high traffic websites)
- wp ultimate (best for small businesses)
Now, let’s discuss about their pricing packages so you can easily pick the best one among them that suits your blogging needs.
- Wp standard: This plan is the basic plan which costs you $19.99 per month. You will get a storage of 30 GB, 30 GB backup, 2 GB of Ram, SiteLock CDN and many more with this plan and it can host up to 100 million visits per month.
- Wp enhanced: This plan costs you $29.99 per month. You will get a storage of 60 GB, 60 GB backup, 4 GB of Ram, SiteLock CDN and many more with this plan and it can host up to 300 million visits per month.
- Wp premium: This hosting plan costs you $39.99 per month. You will get a storage of 120 GB, 120 GB backup, 6 GB of Ram, SiteLock CDN and many more with this plan and it can host up to 600 million visits per month.
- Wp ultimate: This one costs you $49.99 per month. You will get a storage of 240 GB, 240 GB backup, 8 GB of Ram, SiteLock CDN and many more with this plan and it can host unlimited visits per month.
So there you go! Pick the right one among the above 4 pricing options wisely.
With Bluehost optimized hosting, you will get automatic updates. You don’t have to install WordPress latest versions manually from your dashboard as they will automatically get updated from your hosting account.
Moreover, no matter how many visits your site gets, you won’t face any downtime issues or slow loading times. The reason is because they use dedicated VPS hosting servers so your site never goes down.
Just in case if you are wondering about the pros and cons of Bluehost optimized hosting over shared web hosting, I’ve got it covered here.
- Faster website loading times
- More security
- Better customer support
- Regular backups, CDN integration and high performance
- Enhanced control panel which makes it easy to manage your sites, emails and databases.
- No downtime issues whatsoever
- Automatic updates
- Bit expensive when compared to shared hosting (shared hosting plans start at $3.95/month whereas optimized hosting plans start at $20 per month)
- Bluehost optimized hosting don’t allow too many plugins usage. That means, you are not allowed to use few plugins such as W3 total cache, WP super cache etc (and you don’t require them because they have CDN integration)
If you are moving from shared hosting to optimized hosting, it becomes a bit pain unless you have some technical skills. Although Bluehost customer support team does this for you if you pay a few bucks.
A quick note: I’ve been using Bluehost for a long time now and I’m a satisfied customer. That’s the reason why I always highly recommend everyone to get Bluehost hosting to run WordPress sites. All the links used in this page are affiliate links that means I get a small commission when you buy hosting using any of those links.
Final thoughts on Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress
If you want speed, security and ultimate hosting experience, go for Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress and you will enjoy using it.
The best part about using Bluehost hosting is they offer affordable pricing packages. It doesn’t matter whether you are a starter or running a small business online, you can easily pick an affordable hosting plan from Bluehost.
You will also get a 30 days money back guarantee with Bluehost along with 24/7 customer support, backups and a lot of storage to run your WordPress sites effortlessly. So what are you waiting for?
Go ahead and sign up for Bluehost optimized hosting for WordPress and let me know what you think about it. Feel free to ask questions if you’ve any regarding their hosting plans.